Tuesday 26 March 2013

Ohh, the Muffins....

Matt brought home Costco muffins.  Moist, fluffy, tasty, yummy looking chocolate muffins.  Moist, fluffy, tasty, yummy looking banana chocolate chip muffins.  My 2 favorites.  I can almost feel the yumminess in my mouth as I look at them.  I picked up the package and took a long deep smell of them. ohhhh... yum....

And full of gluten. *sigh*

I put them down and grabbed a container of snow peas from the fridge and munched on those instead.  Apparently going gluten free is going to = going healthier right now.

Day 6 I felt better...  Not amazingly better, but no gut twisting, achey body, headache feelings.  Maybe I'm on the upswing and soon I'll feel amazing?

Today is Day 7.  I can't believe it's been a week since I started this journey.  It actually has gone pretty fast.  I've lost 6 lbs somehow.  I'm not going to celebrate because everyone says you often gain when going gluten free.  I can't afford to gain, I really need to loose, but I'm not focusing on that right now.  Right now I'm focusing on gluten free.  My brain can only handle so many changes at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment