Saturday 30 March 2013

The Little Things

It's the little things I'm noticing that make me say "huh..."

I hate to admit this, but I am ragey.  Oh, if you met me you wouldn't believe me, but at home, I can go off on tangents now & then when the house is a mess and the children are frustrating.  I don't really yell, but I get angry and basically go off on a tangent.  I've been noticing that hasn't happened at all since I went GF.  I also feel more 'even'.  I had something happen that could have really set me off, but it didn't.  I was able to think clearly about it, see both sides of it and handle it well.  Interesting...  I never thought of myself as someone with mood swings, but perhaps I was & I was just in denial.

The fact that I can wake up each morning and feel ready to face the day is pretty awesome too.  I'm not dragging around everywhere.

I'm think I'm getting healthy.... amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment