Monday 1 April 2013

Feeling Better!!

The absolute best thing about going GF has been the fact that I'm enjoying my kids again.  Even when they are driving me crazy, I handle it rationally, calmly and logically rather than being in a fog.

Last night we all ate the same thing together!!  Ok, so theirs was full of gluten and mine wasn't, but it was the same type of thing: Chicken Parmesan over noodles w/ a side of salad.  Yum!  It was so good and I made extra so I could have it for lunch today too.  I didn't even think to snap a picture so I could share here...  it was very tasty!

I seem to be over the hump of withdrawal... yay!  I'm uber tired today, but was up a lot last night, worrying about my 6 y/o who is very sick.  Otherwise, I feel as tho being GF is helping me in many ways.  Soon will be 2 weeks of this journey.... yikes!

My husband has been wonderfully supportive and completely on board w/ this...  he's even suggested I do GF for the whole family at dinner time so I don't have to make too meals.  It's a lot more expensive, tho, so for now I'll make 2 meals when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment